OTHER NEUROLOGICAL BRAIN INJURIES
Did you know?
- 30% of all Parkinson's patients are under the age of 50
- 20% of all Parkinson's patients are under the age of 40
- Approximately 80,000 to 100,000 Canadians are suffering from Parkinson's Disease
- 70% of individuals with Parkinson's disease reported that speech and voice were worse prior to the disease on set
- over 65% of people with Parkinson's disease report difficulty with speech, but only 4% have seen a speech pathologist
- 95% of Parkinson's patients have dysphagia